Date: 12th March 2020
International Work shop on Accelerating Innovations & Advances in Neonatal and Pediatric Nursing
June 08-09, 2020 Bangkok, Thailand
Conferenceseries LLC Ltd. will be conducting a workshop on Accelerating Innovations & Advances in Neonatal and Pediatric Nursing on June 08-09, 2020 Bangkok, Thailand at the conference named, “24th Annual Congress on Pediatrics & Neonatology”.
The workshop aims at Neonatal and Pediatric Nursing. It will also focus on the recent scientific developments made in the field of pediatric immunology, pediatric hematology and oncology, pediatric allergy, neonatology, pediatric cardiology, pediatric neurology, pediatric psychology and pediatric emergencies. The session will be followed by an interactive live questionnaire.
Conferenceseries LLC Ltd. conducts more than 3000 conferences globally every year. List of previous speakers includes:
- Amin Gohary, Burjeel Hospital, UAE
- Ameya Ghanekar, Founder and Chief Learning Officer -Orange Zebra, UAE
- Mohamed Abdallah, NMC Royal Hospital, UAE
- Lamidi Isah AUDU, Kaduna State University, Nigeria
- Khosro Shafaghi, Gonabad University of Medical Sciences, Iran
- Networking and Refreshments Break @ Foyer Workshop Title: Point of care ultrasound in NICU Monika Kaushal, Emirates Specialty Hospital, UAE
- Panel Discussion Title: Complication of Ryle tube insertion in neonates: Management and fate Ahmed Mohamed Refaat, Ain Shams University, Egypt Title: Family centered neonatal care: Evidence to practice Ciba Sunil Raphael, Medcare Women and Children Hospital, UAE Title: Strategies to improve preterm outcome Monika Kaushal, Emirates Specialty Hospital, UAE Title: Study of maternal attributes of neonatal respiratory distress in NICU Maithili Joshi, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, India, Title: Role of serum procalcitonin as a marker of neonatal sepsis Pradeep Kumar Gupta, Norvic International Hospital, Nepal.
For further related to the workshop and registration kindly click on the below link:
Pediatric Care 2020
WhatsApp: +44 330-808-1224